Saturday, November 5, 2011

Seeing Red

Hola, readers!

This is kind of a busy weekend, but I wanted to pop in and say "hey." Here are some photos I took of an outfit I wore one day last week.

Photos taken by my mom and I.

Sweater and shorts: Urban Outfitters
Tights: Macy's
Collar: ASOS
Boots: my grandma's




Leather, detachable Peter Pan collar. What more can I say? 


This is the red lipstick I got at the beginning of October. It's the perfect shade of red. I LOVE IT!! And it was like, $10 at CVS. Boyakasha.

Sorry for the lack of captions, I'm leaving to go see "How To Succeed In Business Without Really Trying" in about two minutes, but I wanted to post these. 

P.S. I love that my grandma is super trendy: last weekend she gave me a pair of vintage BCBG snakeskin platforms (sort of like creepers but not) and the boots I'm wearing in the photos above. Both are very comfortable, which is how I managed to wear shoes with heels to school two days in a row. That's a big step, especially if you've read my article that I wrote for Chictopia and you know what that means for me. 

Toodles, y'all! 

2 comments:

Tell Me What's On Your Mind, Dear Readers!