Thursday, November 24, 2011

I Give Thanks For Cheap Clothing

Believe it or not, that title is also a pun.

So today's Thanksgiving, y'all! Give thanks for everything! I'm giving thanks for my family, my friends...and my abundance of clothing. Especially the stuff I get for $14 at Buffalo Exchange that really cost like $100. That would be referring to the Cheap Monday jeans I got last Saturday, which I wore the other day. I will now present to you the pictures I took of said pants.

All photos taken by me and a piece of furniture, what's new.

I took these pictures after I went to the photography club at my school, so I was playing around with different effects on my camera. I actually like the way it turned out. 

This was taken with my usual settings. You can't see the details as well like this. 
Lace tank top: Gap
Sheer top: Whitewash via my Aunt Melne
Flannel shirt: Arrow Blue Jean Co.
Belt and boots: Urban Outfitters


Cuffed jeans again!

Cheap Monday!!!

They go all out when they make a pair of pants. 

The logo is even on their tags, and on the interior of the pockets!!! How great is this??

I'll be wearing these jeans very often, despite the fact that they are one of the most unflattering pairs of pants I own. Sometimes you have to compromise looking attractive for the coolness of wearing German jeans, am I right?

I'm bringing my camera to my family's Thanksgiving celebration, so there shall be documentation. We might have another Father's Day situation, where I don't post them until a month later, but hopefully not. 

Once again, have a happy Thanksgiving and a merry new year (if they've already got Christmas trees out out on the streets of New York, it's practically New Years, isn't it?). 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Me What's On Your Mind, Dear Readers!