Thursday, November 10, 2011

Twiggin' It Up

Last night, I opened up my October issue of Harper's Bazaar UK, which I bought for an outrageous $10 because Alexa Chung was on the cover. The cover shot featured Alexa wearing Twiggy-like makeup, and it made me realize how much I love Twiggy. I mean, I don't know much about her, but to me, she personifies the 1960's so well that it's ridiculous. '60's mod is a big trend for this fall/winter (which is actually more like summer here in New York, but don't get me started on that), so I decided to mix inspiration with trend coverage. I'm killing two birds with one stone! I'm not actually, though, that would be extremely cruel and undignified. The two birds should each get their own stone, at least.

I found all these pictures on Tumblr (that place is quite helpful, although I've no idea how to use it. I just look at other peoples'), so I don't know how in the world I'll ever tell you where they're from, but they're all of Twiggy, and some are very famous.

It's Twiggy time, guys!










I hope you enjoyed this little TwiggyFest. I've been meaning to blog about her for weeks, and I've finally done so.

Peace out, clubscouts. Whatever that means...

2 comments:

  1. Love these wonderful photos, I like them! Nice post!

    Take a look and follow me if you like
    Cosa mi metto???

    ReplyDelete
  2. big beautiful eyes <3
    i am a new fashion blogger from indonesia living in singapore :) i really like your blog. i will really appreciate & it will be an honor to have u as my blog member.

    and of course i will folback!:D also, u can mention me anytime on twitter @tiodang if you want me to check out your latest post & leave a comment ^^ ,please list me on twitter, so i will know u're my follower!! ;)

    i've just recommend your post to google!u can check it! that's what u got if you keep in touch with my blog too!! hope u will do the same ^^
    (u can add me on facebook and contact me at : cheeringwinda@yahoo.com)

    ReplyDelete

Tell Me What's On Your Mind, Dear Readers!