Tuesday, October 11, 2011

I Thought It Was October...

...Which is why I'm confused as to why it's so gosh darn warm out! I'm so done with 80-degree weather. Bring on that snow, Mother Nature! Actually, not quite yet. I need a bit of AUTUMN before I get winter. Ya hear?

Our bipolar weather forced me to wear a dress and tights today, no warm, comfy sweaters or anything like that. I decided to take advantage of this last day of warmth and wear shoes that are not slip-ons or Converse. I have not done this once the entire school year. I have no idea why, I just didn't. I decided to change that today.

All photos by my mama, unless otherwise stated.

Silk top: Ann Taylor Loft via my Aunt Melne
Tights: Macy's
Shoes: Jacques Levine

"The camera's up here, buddy."

Just chillin' on a windowsill. Said windowsill was much closer to the ground than I thought it would be.

Inspiration for today's outfit (mostly the tights/shoes combo):
Yesterday's post from the blog "Le Happy:"
*Note: this picture is not mine. All rights go to the blogger of Le Happy.*
 
My version of the above: 
You can't see from this angle, but the shoes are a little wedge-ish. They're quite comfortable, I might add. Très confortable, as the Frenchies say. 

I've collected as much info as I can for the moment for my blog project, I just have to get it rolling and start writing the posts. All my evidence is there. I could keep researching forever, but my brain would explode, and you'd never see the fruits of my labor. 

À demain, dear readers! 
Or à the day after tomorrow... you never know.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Me What's On Your Mind, Dear Readers!