Saturday, October 15, 2011

Club Monaco Get Inspired Contest!

UPDATE: 
I just received an email telling me that I am a finalist for the Club Monaco Get Inspired Contest. If I win, I get a camera, clothing and blog mentions! All you have to do to help a sista out is set your Facebook language to UK English (you won't notice the difference, and ya might like it) because I'm entered in the UK contest, and go to this link: http://www.facebook.com/clubmonaco?sk=app_224430347610885

...and click the heart next to the picture called "Dirty Jobs." It's a picture of a sign that says "Art is a dirty job but somebody's got to do it." It should be in the third row.

I have until October 26th to get the most votes, but you can only vote once a day. So PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE vote for my picture, if I were to win, I would honestly be the happiest girl on the face of the earth. That doesn't include non-human girls, because I have no idea how happy some ladybug might be.

THANK YOU IN ADVANCE. I LOVE YOU ALL.

2 comments:

Tell Me What's On Your Mind, Dear Readers!