Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Skewl.

Oh hey guys. Sorry I didn't post last night. I miraculously got a ridicky sore throat and had gotten approximately 5 1/2 hours of sleep the night before, and I went to bed at, like, 10:00. That's like going to bed at 4 in the afternoon. But not actually. Anyway, this is just a quick update saying that my computer should be back soon, meaning more regular posts!!!!

Also, I have about 50 billion massive school (a.k.a. skewl) projects that will be done this week. Really just 1. But I'm just really busy, working on my school's musical. There shall be photographeez of our costumes soon...Here's a hint: think 19th century London. Or, you can look through this post, and you smart little ducklings may just figure it out.

I'll be back to blogging about actual fashion and stuff soon enough.

Toodles, y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Me What's On Your Mind, Dear Readers!