Sunday, April 17, 2011

I Don't Actually Like Tulle

I have created this blog because I have a ridiculously time-consuming obsession with fashion, and because reading other peoples' blogs has already eaten up a full 74 hours of my life (note: I made that number up) I figured, why not make a blog that can aid others in performing the increasingly popular hobby of procrastination? This is my way of giving back to society. You're welcome.

In this first post, I just want to show you all some street style pictures that I have found along my interweb travels. These are just a few of the 154 and counting (I didn't make that number up) street style photos I've collected after hours of perusing assorted blogs and of course, harpersbazaar.com

This woman was found on the streets of Paris (I think). I admire the fact that she can emulate the style of an old man, yet still be incredibly chic and modern at the same time. The difference between her and I is that my friends call me an old man, but not because of the way I dress.
I want to be this girl. To me, this outfit is the epitome of bohemian/hippie perfection. If I could own her hat, my life would be complete.
She was found at the Coachella Music Festival just a few days ago.
Like the girl above, this woman was spotted at the Coachella Music Festival in California. She's a model, Dorothea Jorgenson, and it may just be me but she has a striking resemblance to Clare Danes.
"I have yellow pants on." That's probably the thought that's running through her head. I can't imagine what else I'd be thinking about if I were her. Except for the fact that everyone can see my undergarments. Nbd.

That's all for today, but I will begin to post outfits of my own at some point, once I am able to locate a camera that is not disposable. Until then, I will continue to post about the gorgeous clothing that I see everywhere and by everywhere I mean the internet.

Here are some of the blogs that I check daily for inspiration and because some of them (aka The Man Repeller) are hilarious: The Glamourai, The Man Repeller, Pandora, The Cherry Blossom Girl, Style Bubble, Sea of Shoes and Silk and Satan.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Me What's On Your Mind, Dear Readers!