Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Playing With Fire in the Late Afternoon

Late Afternoon is actually the name of a blog that I just discovered on Chictopia (and Playing With Fire is the name of her Chictopia page), and this girl Liz has incredible style. I just bolded and italicized that--that's how legit I am about this. Every single outfit she has posted on her blog is phenomenal. Here's just a few pictures I snatched from her blog/Chictopia page.







I think her clothing/style defies explanation. I will leave you to marvel at her skill. I hope to maybe steal a few of her pieces for myself...and I mean that literally. I will go to her house and take her clothing.

I HIGHLY suggest that you check out her blog and Chictopia page, because they're both flippin' awesome.

IMPORTANT UPDATE: I got a call from the Apple Store today, and Erica/Sherica/Sheila has been repaired! My dear mother is going to pick her up for me tomorrow. There will be an über blog post on Friday as a sort of "Welcome Home" party for her. It will be on Friday, not Thursday because I have silly little school things from 3:30 until 9 pm. I'd rather blog.

Enjoy playing with fire in the late afternoon. (Disclaimer: I did not mean this literally. Please don't actually play with fire in the late afternoon seeing as you might kill yourself accidentally, possibly.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Me What's On Your Mind, Dear Readers!