Monday, September 24, 2012

People in the Plaza: NYFW Street Style Returns

I think I have thoroughly exhausted the topic of street style through verbal expression, but that doesn't mean I don't have plenty to say visually. 

Sorry for the lack of text today, although you're probably relieved because yesterday's clump of words was hefty. 

Just checkin' out the scene on a scooter. I'm not usually a fan of leggings, but I thought this girl was just 2 kyoot. 

Talk about hardcore, amiright? They were actually super duper nice people. 

Class and sophistication at its height. Advanced Style needs to get on this.

Round sunglasses, a Givenchy shirt, and a mustache necklace. It doesn't get cooler than that.

It takes an awesome man to rock a printed gown.

Remember her?

Stacey Belko of Devorelebeaumonstre, one of my absolute favorite bloggahs evar. 

The groovy pants of Helene from Bon Vivant and a Budget. 

A handmade headpiece on Sarah Goodwin of Sarahg2747.

Aimee Song from Song of Style. Those reflective lenses are mind-boggling. I can see her, but can she see me?

Geneva of A Pair & A Spare. She was so so sweet and so so Australian.

Literally what. 

Minimalism meets street wear. 

Classic: they weren't posing for me.

If I dressed like her when I was that age, life would've been gooood.

There's still more street style pitchahz on this blog's Facebook page, so you should check 'em out.

And so the week begins again...welcome back.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Me What's On Your Mind, Dear Readers!