Tuesday, September 11, 2012

As Told By Ginger: A NYFW Recap

Hello, friends!

Fashion Week is nearly done, but it's been a crayzee with a capital Z five days thus far. I have had approximately zero time to document anything at all, so I decided to record a video of myself telling you all the things I wish I had written. Don't worry, I'll have photos and words up soon enough. But for now, let this really long video of me suffice. Even though it's over thirteen minutes, think of it as five blogposts smushed into one. And it would take you more time to read five blogposts than it will to watch this video. Support your local farmer's market bloggers(?)!



Just a few post-video notes: no, I did not cut my hair, it's just pinned back; the dress I am wearing is vintage Elie Tahari (I wore it here); and links to all (or at least most) of the posts I mentioned can be found below.

Minnie Mouse sends her regards.
Hey, it's Caroline!
There goes Octavia!
Remember good ol' Katya Leonovich?

So...what'd ya think? Should I do more videos? I had a lot of fun. I'd do it again. Let. Me. Know. PLEASE. Right down there, in the comments section, or on the YouTube comments section, or in my email inbox, or on the Facebook wall, or on Twittah, or somethin', man. I gotta know.


2 comments:

  1. Heyyy dude! It was great meeting you last week! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey! Yeah, it was so awesome meeting you! I'm always like, "gee, that Stacey Belko is so gosh darn kewl, I would love to meet her," and then there you were right in front of me!! It was kind of like a dream come true or some crazy shit like that. How was the rest of your fashion week? I actually caught a cold from lack of sleep/exhaustion/stress because school + fashion week = terrible, terrible idea, but the fashion week part of that equation rocked my sox.

      Delete

Tell Me What's On Your Mind, Dear Readers!