Monday, July 16, 2012

FITing in at FIT: Day 5, Part 2

Hello, frenz! Things that happened to me today: I literally almost died on a boat. I mean, it was approximately a million degrees outside, I was on a boat, I was hungry, the boat was rocking... I do not handle these sorts of situations well. Why was I on a boat, you ask? I was headin' to Ellis Island, I answer. Our friend from France is chillin' here all month and we're taking her to as many kewl places we can think of in the tri-state area. This one she chose, not me. Ellis Island is cool and everything, but it was hot outside and there was a higher concentration of tourists in that one place than I've seen in several months. It was a long, long day, so I'm not writing a lot tonight (I have some sewing work to do so I must hop to it), but I did manage to get my mom to take a few quick photos of me before we departed from the island a few hours ago. 

Photos by la mère. 

Dress: New Delhi Jewels Inc. via American Vintage 
Brogues: Giorgio Brutini
Sunglasses: some French store 
Bracelets: my grandma 

Just smizing in front of the Manhattan skyline. 

Le pockets. 

The back is much kewler in person, but it was fairly windy. 
Also, please note the intensely dark spot along my neck; this is due to my really solid sunscreen application skillz. 

Okay, this is where I say à bientôt, so I'll see ya soon.

Stay cool/kewl.


1 comment:

Tell Me What's On Your Mind, Dear Readers!