Monday, July 30, 2012

Bridging the Gap

Hello friends. I haven't slept properly for about three weeks, so I don't think I really have the mental capacity to write anything more than: "hey, wazzzzuuuuppppp, this is the Brooklyn Bridge, I am on top of it, the title of this post is a pun, thank you, and good night." That's about half of this post right there. Huh. That was sort of like speed-dating, wasn't it? 

Last week we walked across the Brooklyn Bridge to show our friend the view and to take her to Dumbo. We witnessed several weddings along the East River. It was a beautiful day to solidify the bonds of love in holy matrimony. 

Due to my limited brain functions at this present moment, I keep getting distracted by the window I'm sitting in front of and at this point I think you'll be better off if I just stop typing nonsense. 

Photos of me by my mom. 
Photos of everything else by me. 

I suppose this is the view of the Verrazano Bridge, but there's so many bridges that maybe they should just build a block of land connecting the various islands. 

Top: Eileen Fisher 
Shorts: Mossimo via American Vintage 
Shoes: Christian Siriano for Payless 
Sunglasses: France 
Bag: Jacobs for Marc Jacobs (or Marc for Marc Jacobs. Or maybe it's Marc by Jacobs for Marc Jacobs?) 

J'smizing on the Brooklyn Bridge. But not really because you can't see my eyes.

This is my mom, budding photographer. 

The Manhattan Bridge from Dumbo. As in the elephant.

Repping Amurikah! 

Tomorrow is the first day that I will spend being fifteen years old, so I guess that's exciting sort of. 

Yeah. 

Go watch the Olympics! And perhaps check out my unrelated-ly related-to-the-Olympics article for Chictopia!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Me What's On Your Mind, Dear Readers!