Saturday, June 29, 2013

Disappearing

So Google Friend Connect, aka the system that allows me to have followers linked through Blogspot, is shutting down on July 1st. This SUCKS. But, I can't fight it, so it would mean a hella lot to me if you took a few seconds to follow this blog on Bloglovin'. All you have to do is go to THIS LINK RIGHT HERE and just click "follow."

I'm going to keep reminding you forever and ever because I don't wanna lose this cute lil family we have going on, all 76 of us, so it would be best to just get it over with right now and then be able to confidently ignore all further reminders.

The guinea pig sharpening his pencil will stare you down until you do it. He knows and sees all.


Thank you very very very much and good night!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Me What's On Your Mind, Dear Readers!