Sunday, May 1, 2011

Mad Hatter

There are so many different things to put on one's head, so how is that there are school rules prohibiting wearing hats in the building??!! It is restricting my freedom of expression through head coverings. I finally understand the phrase "too cool for school" (or "2 kewl 4 skewl," as me and my sister say it): that's what hats are. I would be such a kool kat if only I could go to school wearing any of these sick hats:

Susie Bubble. She is so daring, I LOVE IT!!! She's pretty much wearing a floral visor thing around her head, but she rocks it hard. That takes some serious skill. The same amount of skill it takes to trip over absolutely nothing. Since I can pull off that last one with minimal effort, let's say Susie Bubble and I are on the same level, somewhat.

The fact that the lining of this hat is a bright tangerine orange shade is just incredible. It's the perfect way to spice up an outfit. Sort of Tony the Tiger goes glam.

This is the Cherry Blossom Girl. She's wearing a floppy hat and pants that make me think of a Dr. Seuss book. I think yes.

You've seen her before, haven't you! I just love her hat, and I need her hat and I want her hat desperately. That is all.

It's the Cherry Blossom Girl again, and she's wearing a straw hat, or some sort of hat.
.....
She's wearing a hat, that's all you need to know.

This is Miss Pandora, and she's rockin' the '70's look with the high-waisted jeans, an off-the-shoulder flowy and floral top, and the ever-coveted floppy hat. She's got my approval.

Here she is again, possibly wearing the same hat, but I don't think so. I am unbelievably jealous of her large hat collection. I have a fedora. And some winter hats. Yeah.

Massive, orange floppy hat=supah kewl!!!1

Another floral visor/hat thing. GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME

As an aside, my friend E.D. and I did a little photoshoot today. She's a photographer, and a quite good one, I might add. Check out her blog here. The reason I mentioned this is because you all should expect a post about it within the next few days, hopefully. I've got play rehearsal until 6:30 pm everyday....But alas, I shall MAKE time for fashion. I always do.

Ta-ta, you lot!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Me What's On Your Mind, Dear Readers!