Thursday, May 5, 2011

Be Back Soon!!!!

Hey y'all, just popping in for a quick "howdy!"

It's been a SUPER busy week: play rehearsal until around 7 pm every day. You're probably wondering right about now, "Why do I care, and why was she just speaking like a Southerner?"

Well, my dears, to answer your first hypothetical and possibly unasked question, you care because the costumes/makeup are EPIC. 19th century London is a fun time. Being British is also quite a ball. And being British in 19th century London, wearing floor-sweeping, velvet, corseted dresses and an unusual amount of makeup is just a big party.

The point is, I'll post some pictures from the show once it's over and we get the photos. I'll also post the pictures from my shoot with my friend E.D. soon, once she sends me the pictures. She's also a part of the musical, so she's not had the time either. All of this craziness is over after Saturday night, so I'll blog briefly on Sunday, hopefully. BUT, and here's the worst part, my class is going to D.C. from Tuesday to Friday next week, and there's no computers allowed.
Aw shucks.
No computer=NO BLOGGING.

To address my Southernisms:
That's a good question.

I will leave you all with that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Me What's On Your Mind, Dear Readers!