Sunday, May 22, 2011

I Hate Computers

So here I was, just trying to upload the snazzy new banner I created for myself (mind you, it took me forever to crop those pictures), and all of the sudden Blogger has a spaz fit and tells me I have had a bx-5uchbs error. Or something crazy like that. In my head, I refer to it as b-5chubs, though, which makes this experience a little more amusing. The point is, the reason my blog is lookin' a lil funky at the moment is because of b-5chubs.

The frustrating part is, I realized that if I had just uploaded a picture as my header instead of using the title, which actually ended up taking about 1 minute in total and was ridiculously simple, none of this would've happened. I went head first into the land of HTML, which was VERY VERY DUMB. My dad sort of tried to teach my how to write HTML when I was about 5. He also made my sister and I learn the flute solo in "California Dreamin.'" Not on the flute, though. I can hum it on command now. Thanks Papa! (Get that pun there? "California Dreamin'" is by the Mamas and the Papas)

I'm just tossing in some random pictures to pique your interest. Large blocks of text bore me.

I don't know when Mr. b-5chubs will be out of my life, but until he is, please try not to puke every time you see my blog. I know that my gag reflexes go a little bit crazy every time I do. I wouldn't want you to vomit all over your computer. That would be gross.

In case you were wondering what inspired me to create a new banner/header for this blog, it was all thanks to Leandra Medine. She held a contest in order to choose her blog's new banner. Check that shiz out here. Hers are clearly superior to mine, because they were created by people with extreme Photoshop skillz and more importantly, no lives. Oh wait.

Here's Elizabeth Olsen (wait, SINCE WHEN DID MARY-KATE AND ASHLEY HAVE A SISTER OTHER THAN EACH OTHER) at the Cannes Film Festival, wearing The Row, the Olsen twins' brand.

Last thing, I promise: on Friday, I wore a pretty kyoot outfit if I do say so myself, but I was unable to photograph it. My plan is to re-wear it; maybe I'll put it on just for the sake of capturing it on camera for you little duckies to see.

Ttyl, home skilletz.
PS: (You knew there'd be one more thing, didn't you) I'm going to an Arctic Monkeys concert on Tuesday with my friends Mich and Lola. Theres a 83% chance that some of the pictures will manage to make there way onto this here blog.

1 comment:

  1. Hi,

    I am a computer technician with 25+ years of hands-on experience. I am able to save people a huge amount of frustration with their computer problems except people don't believe what I say.

    Computers and printers, etc., are designed to fail. Usually right after the warranty expires. Sometimes they fail one day after the warranty sometimes 1-3 months after. The point is we are being lied to by the computer industry.

    I see it clearly because of my experience. Other technicians say I am wrong. They don't know what I know. Google the "floppy controller defect" that is a defect that Toshiba (and the rest of the computer industry concealed...lied about)was sued for knowingly concealing. It is consumer fraud. I can stop this planned obsolescence.

    https://sites.google.com/site/reallybigfix

    ReplyDelete

Tell Me What's On Your Mind, Dear Readers!