Friday, September 6, 2013

Miu Miu x2

The other night, Alina and I went to a pre-Fashion Week party for the tattoo artist Bang Bang (more to come on the event later), and funnily enough, her and I both wore outfits inspired by different Miu Miu seasons. 

Miu Miu Spring 2012

Alina's awesome interpretation

Smiley starpup

There's never too much red.

Her frickin' Prada shoes.

Miu Miu Fall 2011

Dress: Sundance (via my aunt)
Necklace: some family member
Socks: nowhere n everywhere (where do socks even come from??)
Shoes: Dansko (via my grandma)

What is even happenin'

Bag: my grandma

Hello these are my frumpy lil feet and my silly bag hi!

I think that may have been the lamest post I have ever written. Yowza. Whatever it's Friday go sing songs and drink sunflower juice.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Me What's On Your Mind, Dear Readers!