Saturday, September 21, 2013

Grandma Twippy

That title is a combination of grandma, Twiggy, and hippie. 
Not sure what else I can say about it. 
The photos do a pretty decent of job of explaining that. 

(I wore this outfit to go to the Katya Leonovich show.)

[Photos by my mom.]

Jacket: We Be Bop (via my mom's closet)
Bandeau: Maidenform
Pants: Cut Loose
Shoes: Trotters
Bag: my grandma's 

I know, I gotta work on my posture. 

Me and that bag are going places. Mark my words, it's comin' with me

Midstep

My first attempt at Twiggy makeup.


Listen to Dear Nora on Spotify, they rock and will color your weekend pale grayish colors in the nicest way possible. 

I went to MoMA PS1 today with Lola to go to this really cool art book fair. I got a freakin' awesome postcard that says "Your body is a battleground" and "Support Legal Abortion/Birth Control/and Women's Rights." 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Me What's On Your Mind, Dear Readers!