Sunday, December 9, 2012

The Good Kind of Acne

There are certain brands that I always wish I could wear. I relish every look from every collection (for the most part), and click-and-drag three quarters of the photographs off of Style.com to store in my archives. Despite the fact that I look at nearly every designer whose pictures go up on Style.com, there are a select few that I am genuinely excited to look at, and sometimes refer back to for inspiration. I decided to organize my favorite looks from those designers and present them to you all in an orderly manner. I'm going in alphabetical order, so we'll begin with Acne. 

Acne is technically called Acne Studios, a part of a creative collective called Acne which stands for Ambition to Create Novel Expression. How snazztastic is that. The original Acne was founded in 1996 in Stockholm, Sweden. The next year, co-founder Jonny Johansson made hundreds of pairs of jeans with red stitching on them and gave them away to his friends and family, and thus Acne Studios was born. Since then, they've been making bangin' clothing for the most avant-garde badass chicks (and guys, too) on the face of the Earth. You can't go wrong with Acne. It's physically impossible. 

[Photos via style.com.]

FALL/WINTER 2012

PRE-FALL 2012

PRE-FALL 2012

RESORT 2012

SPRING/SUMMER 2013

And since it's Sunday, and because Morrissey is eternal, here you go.


Enjoy the rest of your Sunday, and happy second day of Hanukah! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Me What's On Your Mind, Dear Readers!