Sunday, June 24, 2012

Road Trip Minus the Car

Greetings from California! We've been doing a great deal of walking up and down Hollywood Boulevard, buyin' clothes at American Vintage (you'll hear more about that lil' store in just a few days), drinking copious amounts of milkshakes, and watching the plays in the Young Playwrights Festival, three times thus far. Tomorrow we are heading out to the Melrose Trading Post for some mega fun flea market-ing. I deeply apologize for the terribly boring and extremely un-descriptive writing I have presented with you today. It's been a long few days. 

Here are just a few photographs I've taken in the time we've been here. They're few in number, but there will be more to come. 

Photos by mother and myself.

What a freakin' boss! Peace, brudda. 

Just bummin' it up on the highway. Jaykay, waiting for the bus to take us back from Rodeo Drive.

T-shirt: Gap (maybe I did wear this the other day and maybe I didn't)
Shorts: Mossimo via American Vintage 
Jacket: Hamlet's Vintage 
Converse: made by Converse, designed by me
Tote: Marc by Marc Jacobs via Buffalo Exchange


Casually staring at innocent passersby...yeah, whatever.

I've picked up some pretty rad clothin' items so far, including the shorts you see in front of you. They're the perfect combo of loose and slouchy and comfortable. If that were an addition problem, the sum would be perfection. 

Happy Sunday! From far away places! Yahooooooowowowoooooohooo! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Me What's On Your Mind, Dear Readers!