Sunday, November 3, 2013

An Explanation

I believe I owe all of you guys an explanation as to why I've been such a lazy blogger these past few months. As a writer, I know that sometimes, words are not enough. That's why things like karaoke and GIFs were created. So, those are the mediums I have chosen to express my thoughts. I think these two pieces of evidence provide a realistic representation of my mental state and thus an explanation for my lackadaisical behavior.


[A bit of background: I was playing Disney Sing It on my Wii and completely ignoring the fact that I couldn't really breathe/probably shouldn't have been shouting because I had a weird flu shot-induced cold.]

Hey

I hope that cleared things up for you all. 

Goodnight fellow faeries, it's all gonna be a-oke. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Me What's On Your Mind, Dear Readers!