Wednesday, November 13, 2013

How To BE

I'm about to do something silly. 

Because I took so gaddamn long to cover all this Fashion Week stuff, I can't find my show notes anymore. A-plus work on my part. Instead of BS-ing my way through this review, I'll just work with what I have in terms of information and go from there. And what I have is not very much. The most I could gather from the Internet was that the collection was nautically influenced, but that much one could deduce from the photos alone. 

Maybe this is the Universe's way of telling me it's time to stop trying to explain everything and just let some things be. 

I guess that's my shpiel for today. Here are the pictures from Candela S/S 2014, simply as they are



















Let me know what you think. How do we feel about less-words-more-pictures? You guys probably won't respond but that's okay I'll figure it out. 

Lucky Charms and joy all around, for everybody!!!

1 comment:

  1. i'll respond! i like the simpler post but i still think it would be nice to know a little bit about the designer (who is it by the way?) and maybe a smidge on what styles from the show will become trendy (so i can buy them! I'm sure the flat sandals would love to live in my closet)

    ReplyDelete

Tell Me What's On Your Mind, Dear Readers!