Saturday, October 19, 2013

Puppy Love

I never know what I should wear when I go visit my grandparents. The visit entails three hours in a car roundtrip, and minimal physical activity, and eating. How does one dress for such an event? I usually wear one of the same two dresses--tried and true for every family event ever, they must think I only own those two dresses and that's it--but last weekend I decided to switch it up and put on some real people clothing. Here's some photos my mom took of my outfit when the two of us went on a walk down to the beach with my grandpa and my grandparents' dog. 

[Photos by my mom, except the one of Daisy, which I took.]

Tank top: Forever 21
Skirt: thrifted
Boots: hand-me-downs from my cousin

Yes, that is a leash in my hand. I had to keep my eye on the pupster.
Also there's two pins on my chest from Amoeba Music in L.A.

Hey everybody!

Hogwarts pride.
Patch: Harry Potter World in Florida

NASA pride.
Patch: Smithsonian Air and Space Museum in D.C.

Okay I know it's really cheesy but my mom got me these keys and ya know what? I think they're really great because no one remembers often enough how important hope, courage, strength, and dreams are. 

My grandparents' adorable puppy, Daisy. She's such a spaznugget.

If you were wondering at all, yes, I will write about Fashion Week eventually. ...Someday....

Bon weekend, y'all


1 comment:

  1. brought to help it\'s lives. ones reports The item they told were beautiful ALONG WITH inspiring, IN ADDITION TO always crammed throughout love.
    pupy love

    ReplyDelete

Tell Me What's On Your Mind, Dear Readers!