Sunday, October 14, 2012

Persueded

Ah, yes. The beloved play on words returns. 

So much to write, so little time: thus, post shall be short today. 

A throwback to when it was warmer (not that I preferred that weather, because I have an awesome new jacket that can really only be worn when it is 60 degrees or fewer) and I had only to wear a flah-nell as outerwear. 

Suede shirt: H&M 
Jeans: Ann Taylor Loft (the result of a three-hour-long shopping hunt across the East Village--aren't they perfect? They are exactly what I have been searching for. And only $7.50.) 
Flah-nell: Arrow Blue Jean Co. 
Sandals: Blowfish 

So happy 2 b alyve!!! 

I decided to put bindis at the corners of my eyes (there is one on the other side too) because I thought it looked like really funky eye liner sans real eye liner. Courtesy of my yoga studio for providin' phree bindis! 

Noses: what are you? 

And now for your Sunday playlist to end this week and start off the next one:


Have a wonderful Sunday and a mucho good week, frandz! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Me What's On Your Mind, Dear Readers!