Monday, October 8, 2012

Harry Potter Meets High Fashion

The origins of this trend are unbeknownst to me, but what is beknownst (heh-heh) to me is that round sunglasses are most definitely a thing. From the Man Repeller to the runways to the streets, everyone is channeling mah homeboi HP and sporting some circular rims. The Swedish clothing brand Acne was the first to bring this trend to my attention in their Resort 2012 collection. 

Below you will find my photographic proof supporting the existence of this trend in the form of Fashion Week street style/show photos. 

[Photos by me.]


What. A. Bro. 

Nadia from FrouFrouu. The friendship is growing, I swear. 


A woman named Danielle at Erin Barr. 

Antonela Repetto from HEY MCLFY.

A gorgeous photographer becomes the photographed.

She was handing out Daily to people on the street, and was super nice about being photographed.

My grandpa had the right idea when he got those glasses flip-up bifocal lenses. Keep it trendy, gramps.

Smizing behind sunglasses is a tough feat to accomplish, but she's doing it. 

Do you believe me now? Good. Go get your hands on some of these bad boys. 

Columbus didn't really discover our country, but he gave me a day off from school, so he rox. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Me What's On Your Mind, Dear Readers!