Sunday, December 29, 2013

Zero + Maria Cornejo

The show: Zero + Maria Cornejo Spring/Summer 2014

Inspiration: Broken architecture, everyday uniforms of past civilizations, the desert, earthiness, Palais de Tokyo, New York City piers 

Fabrics: Bonded cotton jersey, coated linen, glazed barré, glazed ramie, cotton jacquard, Hessian gauze, sheer cotton, woven Nappa (accessories), long-haired "pony skin"(accessories), sterling silver (jewelry). 

Colors: Beige, white, blue, black, bronze, silver

[All photos taken by me on September 9th, 2013.] 


























I liked the show as a whole. It was super exciting because I went with Octavia (thanks 'Tavia and Kara!!) again and we ran into a writer from Rookie Mag and she Instagram'd a picture of the two of us. I also met Lorna Simpson and I didn't even realize it.

Maria Cornejo's clothing is always straight-up cool and I appreciate that. There a lotsa things that are cool and things that are chill and I don't know if I know the difference yet.

2 comments:

  1. I love that striped fabric so much.... I was enjoying your opinion posts though, I want to hear more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like this label, and your photographs are wonderful. Your fashion week experiences look so fun!

    http://girllovescolor.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Tell Me What's On Your Mind, Dear Readers!